Audio as its meant to be heard | Rode NTH-100 Headphones
For many many years now Rode has made a name for itself in the filming industry as one of the top quality microphone brands. Creating a range of quality microphones for all types of use. Now they have stepped into the headphone game. A real game changer for Rode as they introduce to us the NEW NTH-100 over ear headphones. Created for maximum comfort and designed to recreate audio as its meant to be heard.
They’re aimed at audio professionals with their studio grade performance, but comfortably appeal to anyone seeking a top-quality listening experience.
- For Mixing, Video, Recording, Podcasting
- Custom-matched drivers deliver an incredibly accurate frequency response and low distortion – ideal for monitoring and mixing
- Over-Ear, Sound-Isolating Design
- Closed-Back Design
- 40mm Custom-Matched Dynamic Drivers
- Fully adjustable headband with FitLok™ locking system
- Revolutionary CoolTech™ gel reduces wearing fatigue
- Alcantara®️ headband cushion
- FitLok™️ headband locking system
- Unique ergonomic earcup shape
- Left or right cable attachment
- Durable all-metal headband
- Bi-directional cup adjustment
- Memory foam cushions with CoolTech™️ gel
- Locking headphone connectors
Audio as its meant to be heard
Thoughtfully crafted, the Rode NTH-100 headphones deliver exceptional sonic performance for critical listening. Perfect for monitoring, mixing and mastering. Custom-matched dynamic drivers are included for an incredibly accurate frequency response and extremely low distortion. They are remarkably natural-sounding headphones. These qualities are further enhanced by the unique contoured earcup construction, which is optimized to ensure exceptional detail and clarity. Featuring memory foam cushions for excellent passive noise isolation. Precision-crafted to retain every detail and every nuance of sound they produce. In other words, audio as it’s meant to be heard.
Incredible Accuracy, Exceptional Clarity
The NTH-100 drivers feature a customer voice coil with a four-layer ultra high tension aluminum alloy at its core. Coupled to an ultra-stiff triple-layer Mylar® diaphragm. Paired with a rare-earth neodymium magnet and an innovative phase plug these components create for an accurate frequency and phase response.
Comfort Like Never Before
As creatives we know the importance of comfort, especially when it comes to using gear for hours on end. The luxurious Alcantara® earcup and headband cushions offer premium comfort. Paired with a layer of CoolTech™ gel, to absorbs and dissipates heat, these headphones significantly reduce wearing fatigue. The earcups feature bi-directional movement and memory foam to create a custom fit to any head size or shape. Even if you wear glasses.
Photogear will be stocking these headphones, which are expected to arrive mid-late June.