Aputure LS 600c Pro– Single-Source RGBWW LED Light
Aputure announced its new LS 600c Pro, the first full-colour point-source light fixture, complete with Bowens Mount Compatibility, custom color-blending optics, intense output, weather resistance, and professional level connectivity. This is essentially a RGBWW version of the 600d / 600x Pro with a few improvements.
The 600c Pro uses RGBWW LED chipset and it is capable of producing 600W of output. The fixture draws 720W and it features custom colour-blending optics, weather resistance, and professional level connectivity.
Aputure claims that the LS 600c Pro is one of the brightest full-colour point-source light fixtures on the market and as having the highest wattage RBGWW chipset in any point-source LED for filmmaking.
- 600W Output Full Color Bowens Mount RGBWW Point Source LED
- 720W Maximum Power Draw
- Fully Tunable CCT from 2,300K to 10,000K
- Fully-Tunable Green-Magenta Adjustment
- 90% of Colors Within Rec.2020 Color Space
- Hue, Saturation & Intensity with CCT Control
- Industry-standard X,Y(CIE 1931)
- Light Source Presets
- 300+ Gel Presets
- 15 Built-in Lighting FX
- 2 Output Modes: Max & Constant
- 4 Dimming Curves:Linear, Exponential, Log, S-Curve
- 10 User-Programmable Presets
- Frequency Selection to Reduce Flicker
- 4-Fan Modes: Smart/Medium/High/Silent
- Multiple Control Methods: SidusLink Bluetooth App Control, LumenRadioCRMX, Art-net & sACNvia etherCON
- Multi-Voltage Battery Plates (V/Gold Mount): Half Power (14.4V/15A, 26V/8.5A, 28.8V/7.5A)
- V-Mount/Gold Mount Battery Charging
- Supports 48V/15A DC Input (3-pin XLR): Battery Power Stations & Block Batteries
- 16-bit 5-Pin DMX512 In & Out
- 360°Rotation, Curved Dual Disk-brake Yoke
- UtilizesUniversal Bowens Mount Standard
- Dual Junior / BabyPin(16mm/28mm)
- Lightning Clamp Quick Release Plate
- 7.5m Weatherproof Head Cable
- 6m Locking NeutrikpowerCONTRUE1 TOP AC Power Cord
- Rolling Case included
- 4,150+ lux @ 3m with LS 600 Series Hyper Reflector
- 17,480+ lux @ 3m with BM1215 Hyper Reflector (Narrow)
- 5,300+ lux @ 3m with BM 1230 Hyper Reflector (Medium)
- 2,694+ lux @ 3m with BM1245 Hyper Reflector (Wide)
Size & Weight
Just like the other LS 600 fixtures, the 600c Pro has a separate power supply/controller. The light head weighs 5.86 kg (with yoke frame), and the power supply/controller weighs 5.21 kg.
So how does this weight compare to other COB lights such as the Aputure LS 600x Pro, Aputure LS 600d, and Nanlite Forza 720 and 720B? Below you can see:
|Aputure LS 600c Pro||11.07 kg|
|Aputure LS 600x Pro||10.26 kg|
|Aputure LS 600d Pro||10.26 kg|
|Nanlite Forza 720||9.45 kg|
|Nanlite Forza 720B||9.45 kg|
*Doesn’t include the weight of the yoke frame
If you are curious the Aputure LS 600c Pro in its rolling case weighs in at 14.36 kg
Aputure states that the LS 600c Pro utilizes the same RGBWW technology found in the Nova series and has a Kelvin color temperature range of 2,300K to 10,000K, full green-magenta adjustment, and the ability to reproduce >90% of colours within the Rec.2020 Color Space.
Just like the Nova series, the LS 600c Pro features color controls including XY, RGB, Source & Gel Presets, as well as advanced HSI with white-point adjustability.
In the Box:
- LS 600c Pro Lamp Head
- LS 600c Pro Control Box
- LS 600 Series Hyper Reflector
- LS Series 7-Pin Weatherproof Head Cable (7.5m)
- NeutrikpowerCONTRUE1 TOP AC Power Cable (6m)
- Lightning Clamp
- LS 600c Pro Rolling Case
Price & Availability
The Aputure LS 600c Pro will retail for $4,199 NZD. We are expecting first batch shipment in Mid-May and arrival by early to mid-June 2022.