New RØDE RODECaster Pro II
Introducing the brand-new RØDE innovation that is going to completely revolutionize audio production for content creators: the RODECaster Pro II.
The RODECaster Pro II is a fully integrated audio production studio that has been designed from the ground up to be the ultimate recording solution for any content creator, from streamers and gamers to musicians and, of course, podcasters.
RODECaster Pro II Intro
This is a huge release for RØDE. Following the mammoth success of the original RØDECaster Pro and significant growth across the gaming, streaming and content creation markets in the last 24 months (not to mention the release of the NTH-100 professional headphones just a few days ago), Rode are perfectly poised to launch their next big innovation.
Along with the RØDECaster Pro II, they will also be releasing the RØDECover 2 – to protect the RØDECaster Pro II from dirt and dust and keep your setup looking neat and professional when not in use.
- Fully integrated audio production studio.
- Ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution Preamps™ (-131.5dBV EIN, 76dB gain).
- Four high-quality Neutrik® combo inputs for connecting both microphones and instruments, including guitar, bass and keyboards.
- Nine individually assignable channels for creating personalised mixer configurations, with six broadcast-quality physical faders and three virtual faders.
- Eight fully programmable SMART pads with eight switchable banks (64 actions in total) for triggering audio and effects, mixer and MIDI actions, vision switching and more.
- High-performance quad-core audio engine delivers peerless processing power – significantly faster than any other content creation console on the market.
- 5.5-inch high-definition, full-colour touchscreen with haptic feedback.
- Tactile rotary encoder for easy navigation and precise control over parameters.
- Dual USB-C interfaces for connecting to two computers and/or mobile devices simultaneously.
- Advanced Bluetooth® connectivity for ultra-high-quality phone call integration or wireless audio monitoring.
- Studio-quality audio processing and effects on-board, including the legendary APHEX® Aural Exciter™, Big Bottom™ and Compellor™, EQ, compression, pitch shift, robot effects, reverb, delay and more.
- Professionally tailored channel presets and VoxLab™ processing editor for quick and easy set-up.
- Record in multitrack or stereo to a microSD™ card, USB storage device or computer.
- Four high-quality headphone outputs.
- ¼-inch balanced line outputs.
- Fully updatable and will continue to evolve with regular firmware updates available to all users.