SIGMA 16-28mm F2.8 DG DN Contemporary Lens
The new Sigma 16-28mm F2.8 DG DN Contemporary is a fast compact full-frame zoom lens that Sigma states is great for both stills and video.
The inner zoom mechanism allows the lens to maintain the same length throughout the entire zoom range with almost no shift to its balance point. With a compact, balanced body it would pair well for use on a gimbal.
- Lens construction: 16 elements in 11 groups, with 5 FLD and 4 aspherical lens elements
- Inner zoom
- Inner focus system
- Compatible with high-speed autofocus
- Stepping Motor
- Compatible with front filter (72mm)
- Compatible with Lens Aberration Correction – Function available on supported cameras only. Available corrections and auto correction functionality may vary depending on the camera model. – On cameras where lens aberration correction is controlled with “ON” or “OFF” in the camera menu, please set all aberration correction functions to “ON” (AUTO).
- Support for DMF and AF+MF
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Focus Mode switch
- Petal-type lens hood (LH756-01)
- Mount with dust and splash-resistant structure
- Support for switching between linear and non-linear focus ring settings (L-Mount only)
- Compatible with SIGMA USB DOCK UD-11 (sold separately; L-Mount only)
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm
- High-precision, durable brass bayonet mount